Information about Nasowash Powder for Nasal Solution
– A non-medicated, sterile, preservative-free saline irrigation kit for nasal and sinus washing
– Nasowash Starter Kit contains 1 nasowash squeeze bottle and 200 ml sterile squeeze bottle used for nasal washing
– 10 nasowash sachets; each sachet consisting of 7.8 g of pre-mixed dry powder
Key benefits of Nasowash Powder :
– It effectively drawing out the mucus out of the sinuses by improving the ciliary activity and in turn, overall mucociliary clearance.
– Helps to relieve post nasal drip as well as sinus pressure.
– Xylitol makes the nasal membranes slippery, helping to guard against the pathogens inside the nasal cavity.
– Xylitol also helps to inhibit the bacteria frequently associated with sinus infections.
– Saline nasal irrigation with the Nasowash provides overall nasal hygiene.
Direction for usage of Nasowash Powder for Nasal Solution:
– Mix it with lukewarm water, each 7.8 g sachet will produce 200 ml of the saline wash for use.
– The solution is an alkaline buffered hypertonic saline solution with xylitol.
– Rhinosinusitis, Viral upper respiratory infections, Allergic rhinitis, Atrophic rhinitis, Fungal rhinosinusitis, Nasal congestion, Post-operative conditions
– Protect from direct heat, sunlight & moisture
– Store in cool, dry & dark place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children